The presentations of proceedings are now available to purchase on a CD-Rom as PDF files.
More than 100 senior staff from Europe, the Americas and Asia attended TCL2014, including representatives from the following organisations:
Day One: 4 November 2014, 09:00-17:45
09:00 Welcome to TCL2014 Nick Butler, Editor, Technical Textiles International (UK)
Thomas Michaelis, Head of Textile Coatings Europe, Middle East and Africa, Bayer MaterialScience (Germany) gave the Keynote presentation at TCL2014.
The company recently launched a range of waterborne polyurethane (PU) coatings for textiles.
Day One: 4 November 2014
Business model innovation enables industry reinvention. A case study in the China coated fabrics market
Over the past 20 years, the International Conference on Textile Coating and Laminating has built a reputation as a vital meeting place for the worldwide coating and laminating industry.
• “Well organized with
• “Extremely useful & informative”
• “An excellent conference from start to finish”
• “It has been a pleasure to take part in the conference.”
• “Something for everyone.”
• “Nice international mix and flavor.”
• “It was a fun event, a learning event and I really liked it.”
• “[It was] good to cover some more practical experience”
94% said they were likely or very likely to attend TCL again